Coaching Position Available: Youth League Men’s Head Coach
Frankston and District Basketball Association’s representative arm, the Frankston Blues are now seeking qualified applicants for the Youth League Men’s Head Coach position.
As a key stakeholder helping lead the Frankston Blues senior men’s program, the Youth League Men’s Head Coach facilitates development and direction of the Frankston Blues’ Senior Men’s program (NBL1; Big V; U21’s).
With a focus on building on a high performing culture for our Junior Blues athletes to transition into Senior Blues players, the head coach will help design & implement part of our program plan which resources athletes and coaching staff via an integrated, proactive and one-club based methodology.
Successful applicants will be responsible for delivering the following with regards to our Youth League Men:
- Assist in the design & implementation of our Senior Men’s Program Plan
- Plan and oversee the delivery of all on-court activities
- Modelling and executing a season plan with regards to training/game schedule
- Be actively engaged in Frankston Blues off-court activities including and not limited to club functions and the delivery of Big V game night activities
- Support the building of a high performance culture and utilize club resources in an efficient manner
- Manage relationships between coaches and players
- Work collaboratively with Basketball Development Manager and Senior Blues Coaches
- Be actively engaged with Frankston Blues Junior Coaching Coordinator and Junior Coaches
Remuneration is commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
All applicants should forward a resume and brief cover email to the FDBA Basketball Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org